How to find the best Chinese cities to live in?
Chinese cities are famous for their cultural and ethnic diversity.
However, there are plenty of cities that have a similar feel and are popular for many people.
Here are some of the top Chinese cities in the world that you might like to visit.1.
Shanghai1.1 billion inhabitants (2014) The second largest city in China and one of the most densely populated cities in China.
It is one of Asia’s biggest cities and has more than half of the world’s population and more than 60 million residents.
It has a population of more than 9.5 million.
There are some things to note about Shanghai: – Shanghai is a relatively new city.
It was founded in 1912 as a trading hub and today has a total population of 9.6 million.
Its population was just over 9 million in 2015.
– Shanghai was one of China’s first industrial cities and is known for its heavy industries.
The city has a significant manufacturing sector and it produces over 50% of the country’s exports.
It’s also home to one of South East Asia’s largest conglomerates, Anbang Insurance Group.
The largest private employer in the city is the Shanghai International Airport, which has over 50,000 employees.
– The city is home to some of Asias largest universities, such as Shanghai University, which is ranked second in the US.
– This city has many of the same industries as those in other parts of China, such a car manufacturing industry, steel manufacturing, chemical manufacturing, etc.2.
Hangzhou3.1 million inhabitants (2015) The third largest city and one that is known to be the world capital of the Chinese mainland.
It borders Hong Kong, Macau and Taiwan, and is home a large population of over 10 million people.
– Hangzhou has the most developed economy in China, with a GDP of nearly US$11 trillion.
It boasts a population over 6 million, which makes it one of Beijing’s largest cities.
It also has one of world’s largest number of factories.
It exports many of its products, including clothing, electronics, appliances, automotive, and electronics products.
– It has an extensive public transport network, which allows it to be accessible to large numbers of people.
Hangszhou has a large public art collection, and has been known to host festivals such as the Shanghai Pop Festival.3.2 million inhabitants or less4.
Shenzhen5.2 billion inhabitants or more (2014-2020) A major city in the Chinese province of Jiangsu, Shenzhen is home the second largest commercial and industrial city in Southeast Asia and is a major industrial hub in China itself.
Shenzen also has the second-largest population in the country, making it one the most populous cities in Southeast Asian and the world.
Shenzhen is also home a major number of universities, and also a large number of museums and art galleries.
– In 2015, Shenzen became the first Chinese city to be awarded the Nobel Peace Prize.
– A number of other Chinese cities have been ranked on the UN Human Rights Council, such Hong Kong and Macau, and they are considered the top cities in Asia.6.
Beijing7.1-2.5 billion inhabitants6.5-6.75 million inhabitants7.2-3.5 bn.
People with higher education, employment and income are the biggest cities in Europe, and this is why they are popular destinations for foreigners.
Many cities in France, Germany, Spain, the UK, Italy, Sweden and the US have a large immigrant population, which drives their economy.
China has been the world leader in urbanization, and it has become the second biggest urban economy in the global South, after China.7.3-3 bn., 7.5 to 7.7 billion people7.5 – 7.75 billion peopleThe largest city of China is known as the capital of China.
The country has a major economy and a rich culture, but also a huge number of people with less education and higher income.
Beijing is the world center for international trade and international finance.
It had a population between 9.2 and 10 million in 2010, but now the population is around 7.2 to 7 million.
China is also the biggest city in Asia, having a population more than 3 million people and a GDP per capita of US$3,744.
– Chinese cities attract many people from around the world, as it’s one of its biggest markets, with people from all over the world visiting the country.8.
Shanghai9.4-10 billion inhabitants9.5 or higher10 billion people (2015-2022) Shanghai has been ranked the top city in America, China, the world and in Europe.
It comes from the province of Hebei and is the countrys second largest financial center, with more than 10 million inhabitants.
Shanghai is home of the biggest and best-known Chinese film and television company, CCTV.
Shanghai also has a very popular music and arts