Why you should consider migrating to Australia from Germany

If you’ve been living in Germany for more than a year, you’re no longer eligible for a work permit, and you’re also likely to be required to leave the country by March 2018.

As of Monday, that would leave you with around 4 million people who have already left the country.

Germany, with a population of around 30 million, is one of the world’s biggest exporters of skilled workers, with more than 30% of its workers coming from abroad.

According to the OECD, Germany has seen a sharp increase in the number of foreign-born people arriving from 2015, when the country saw the most people from outside the EU migrate to the country for economic reasons.

The number of people leaving the country annually for reasons such as unemployment, asylum or social exclusion is expected to hit 3.7 million by 2025, the OECD estimates.

If you’re interested in the current migrant situation in Germany, the US, Canada, Australia and New Zealand, read on.

The numbers that you may be eligible for depend on how long you’ve lived in Germany and how long your employer has been in the country since you were 18.

You can find out how many people are currently eligible to apply for a Work Permit in Germany.

You may also want to check if you’re eligible for other benefits, such as the Earned Income Tax Credit.

If the answer is yes, you may have been eligible for any of the following: You have been here longer than six months You are eligible for an extension of stay If you have been in Germany since at least March 2019.

You are applying for a new job.

If your employer is not eligible for your extended stay, they may be required by the Immigration and Asylum Board to extend the stay of someone who has been here for less than six years.

You have an extended stay in Germany You have a family member who is a German national or permanent resident.

If this applies to you, the Family Member Visa is available to you.

If someone you know is eligible to claim the Family Visa, you can also apply for the Family Visas to support that person.

If an extended residence is needed for someone who is in Australia or New Zealand but not Germany, they can apply for an Extended Residence Visas (ERV).

You have more than six children aged 15 years and under, who have been living here for at least three months before applying for an ERV.

The ERV is available for people aged under 15 who live in Germany as long as they are attending school or completing a vocational qualification in Germany in the same academic year.

They must apply for this if they want to stay in the German labour market for longer than three months.

You don’t have to apply to the ERV if you don’t want to, but you will have to provide documentation proving that you are unable to do so.

Your application will be assessed by the immigration department and the applicant will then be asked for further details.

If there is no answer from the department, the applicant may be asked to provide a copy of their residence permit, which will show that they can live in the UK indefinitely.

If they don’t provide a valid residence permit they may still be eligible to get a Work Capability Certificate (WCC) in Germany or another EU country.

A WCC is a document that allows you to work in Germany without the need for a German work permit.

You will need a valid work permit in order to apply.

You won’t be able to work after your visa expires.

You’ll need to apply again after a minimum period of three months if you are allowed to stay for more time than that.

A German work certificate will only be valid for a period of six months, so if you live for more the duration of the six-month period, you’ll be required, by the Migration Act, to provide proof that you can work in a job that is a part of a permanent employment contract with a German employer.

The WCC will help you to keep your application in line with the rules.

If German immigration officials think you are applying to the wrong country, they’ll ask you questions to help them understand how you’re qualified to be in Germany after a few months.

If any of your questions are answered correctly, you will be able apply for your visa and work permit again, without needing to apply in person.

Read more about the rules for a Working Holiday Visa or the WCC for more information.

The information above is based on the latest information from the Department of Home Affairs.

If in doubt, contact the Department on 1300 702 742.